A Leading Designer and Manufacturer of Tape Application Systems
MGL International is a leading manufacturer of pressure sensitive tape application systems. For over 50 years, MGL has been manufacturing economical, safe, reliable and long-lasting tape applicators for use by the small job shops or by large scale production lines.
The MGL tape applicator product line is designed for applying pressure-sensitive tapes of many kinds to many different types of products from envelopes and posters to tollway cards. Our tape applicators are preferred by many in the tape manufacturing industry.
TAPE TYPES ACCEPTED
- Double Sided Tape for Paper - strips and spots of double sided tape applied usually to printed packing or paper.
- Tear Tape - Tape made for tearing open envelopes and packaging.
- Foam Tape - Tape with a medium strength adhesive to hold medium weight products together like packaging and cardboard.
- VHB Tape - Very High Bond tape used to hold heavy items like metal, plastic, and wood together.
TAPE APPLICATOR SYSTEM SIZES
- 18 in. / 45.7 cm Taping system
- 28 in. / 71 cm Taping system
- 43 in. / 109.2 cm Taping system
- 80 in. / 203.2 cm Taping system
- Single tape heads with stand alone control box
- 3 different widths of tape heads
MGL International Contacts
MGL International, Inc.
230 Leonard St.
Lewisville, Texas 75057
Request For Information
- All requests for competitive quotes are welcome and will be answered in a timely manner.
- Please provide a phone number when making e-mail inquiries.
- A MGL sales representative will contact you within 1 business day.
Please ship all product and tape samples to the address given on this page. We will record a video of your tape being applied to your product samples once we receive your samples.
MGL International is a privately held U.S. based manufacturer. Each MGL application systems is designed, manufactured, assembled, and tested at our manufacturing center in Lewisville, Texas (Dallas).
MGL has sold thousands of tape application systems to customers on every continent for over 50 years. Our systems can be found in use in several industries today.
The Applicators with The Right Touch
Need help with choosing a tape application system?
See our FAQ section in the Customer support section.
Want to know how our applicators will perform?
Send us product samples.